Welcome to Support Services. In order to help serve you better, we have assembled the most common questions and answers we are asked by customers. If you still have questions, you are welcome to contact the Seiko Authorized Customer Service Centers near you and we will be happy to assist you. You may also use the Seiko world map to find the Seiko Service Centers nearest you and contact them directly.
|Repairs, Replacements and Adjustments|
|Catalogues, Warranty and Instruction Booklets|
|General Information on Seiko Watches|
|Seiko Watch Care and Maintenance|
Repairs, Replacements and Adjustments
- What should I do if my Seiko, Pulsar or Lorus watch/clock needs repair?
- Will I get an estimate before my watch/clock is repaired?
- Where can I have my watch strap adjusted?
- Where can I have my watch battery replaced?
- Where can I obtain watch parts?
- Does my watch need to be adjusted for accuracy?
- Where can I send my vintage Seiko watch for repair?
Catalogues, Warranty and Instruction Booklets
- Where can I obtain instruction booklet for my watch?
- Where can I obtain a warranty for my watch?
- What guarantee do I get when I purchase my watch?
- What does the guarantee cover?
- Can I buy a watch off the internet?
- I've been to a number of Seiko retailers in my area, and none of them carries the watch I want. How do I get it?
- Where can I obtain watch catalogues?
General Information on Seiko Watches
- Where can I obtain information about my watch?
- I have lost my instruction book. Can I get another on the web?
- Where can I see the caliber operation?
- What does "Kinetic" mean?
- What do the different levels of water resistance mean?
- What is the "Lumi Brite" used in Seiko watches?
- How accurate should my watch be?
Seiko Watch Care and Maintenance
- How often should I service my watch?
- How should I care for my watch case and band?
- How does magnetism affect quartz watches?
- What special care should I give on my watch?